The Tether Plate is Travel Restraint and Fall Arrest device on metal clad roofs. It can be used as a standalone diversionary roof anchor or it can be used in conjunction with the T Bar roof anchor. This device gives the operator the advantage of a 360° working area on the roof surface with continuous Travel Restraint protection.
The Claw 500 is suitable for Custom Orb and Trimdek roofs.
Other products/devices must be used in conjunction with this tether plate in order to operate safely in travel restraint or fall arrest mode and such products/devices must comply with AS/NZS 1891.
THIS TETHER PLATE IS ONLY ONE PART OF A SAFETY SYSTEM.
Safety & Use
This tether plate IS suitable for:
- Users who are trained in height safety
- Use on roofs constructed with metal roof sheeting with a
- Minimum base metal thickness of 0.42mm in Trimdek
- Use in working at heights in normal climatic conditions
- 360-degree roof work
- Direct connection of personal fall-arrest equipment for a single person
Interested in Distributing this Product? CLICK HERE